Chicken in Cranberry Cream Sauce
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1½ cups coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Heat the coconut milk in a sauce pan until it just begins to simmer.
- Add the cinnamon and salt and whisk together.
- Add the cranberries and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken and heat until hot through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chicken-cranberry-cream-sauce/