Almond Flour Scones
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Bread, Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, salt, baking soda, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Add the beaten eggs and honey. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Place the dough on a cutting board and pat it out into a circle that is ½ inch thick.
- Cut the circle into eighths.
- Use a spatula to transfer the pieces to the lined baking sheet, leaving space between them. Reshape if needed.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes until golden brown on the tops.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 5 – 10 minutes and server warm.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/almond-flour-scones/