Ground Beef and Green Beans (Slow Cooker)
Author: Linda Etherton
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 ounces frozen slender green beans
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms
- 2 15-ounce cans diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Drain the beef mixture.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Slice.
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker and gently mix to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 – 8 hours or high 3 – 4 hours.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/ground-beef-and-green-beans-slow-cooker/