Easy Spicy Skillet Chicken
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons turmeric
- 1 Tablespoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons butter or other cooking oil
- In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, turmeric, cumin, red pepper, salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and stir to coat.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook it for 5 – 10 minutes per side or until done in the center.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/easy-spicy-skillet-chicken/