Easy Honey Mustard Ham (Slow Cooker)
- 4 pounds boneless cooked ham
- 1 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 14 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut the ham in half or use two turkey hams. Place in the slow cooker and pour the chicken broth over top.
- Cover and cook on low 4- 5 hours or high 2 hours until hot through.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, cinnamon, and cloves. Pour over top of the ham and cook an additional 30 minutes on low or 15 minutes on high.
- Slice ham and serve with the liquid over top. Or you can transfer the liquid to a sauce pan and thicken with a corn starch slurry.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/easy-honey-mustard-ham-slow-cooker/