Ham is a popular main dish for holidays, and while I like to enjoy good food on holidays, I also like to have time to enjoy the people I’m with. This super easy gluten-free slow cooker honey mustard ham is a great way to simplify one part of your holiday meal.
Using boneless cooked ham means it’s easy to prepare and serve. A few ingredients add flavor, and the slow cooker takes care of heating it up without distracting you from other things.
Several people in my family are not especially fond of pork, so I use turkey ham. Whatever you use, be sure to read the label and make sure it’s gluten free.
My photos show the ham without the liquid on top, but the cooking liquid can be added for additional flavor, and if you wish, you can thicken it with corn starch for more of a sauce.
Easy Honey Mustard Ham (Slow Cooker)
- 4 pounds boneless cooked ham
- 1 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 14 teaspoon ground cloves
- Cut the ham in half or use two turkey hams. Place in the slow cooker and pour the chicken broth over top.
- Cover and cook on low 4- 5 hours or high 2 hours until hot through.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, cinnamon, and cloves. Pour over top of the ham and cook an additional 30 minutes on low or 15 minutes on high.
- Slice ham and serve with the liquid over top. Or you can transfer the liquid to a sauce pan and thicken with a corn starch slurry.