Easy Chicken or Turkey Divan
- 2 - 3 cups cooked chicken or turkey, cut in bite size pieces
- 4 cups broccoli pieces
- 1 recipe cream of chicken soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup milk or milk substitute
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Steam the broccoli until tender but crisp.
- Place the chicken and broccoli mixed together in the casserole dish.
- Prepare the cream of chicken soup recipe as directed. Thin the soup with additional 1/3 cup milk.
- Spoon the soup evenly over the chicken and broccoli and top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot through.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/easy-chicken-or-turkey-divan/