Cucumber Mint Granita
- 4 cups peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chopped mint leaves
- 1/3 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until the cucumbers are pureed. Turn on your ice cream maker and add the mixture. Mine only took about 10 – 15 minutes.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour it into a large flat container (a 9 x 13 inch pan works well) and freeze. About every 30 minutes stir and/or scrape the mixture to break it up. You can use a fork to “shave” it.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/cucumber-mint-granita/