When it comes to quiche, one way to get around the gluten issue is to simply eliminate the crust. That’s easy enough! Here is a simple recipe that you can use for any meal. My family likes it plain, but you could easily add some herbs to this.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tb. cornstarch
- salt & pepper
- 3 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown the meat and cook the onion in a skillet. Drain any fat.
- Using a whisk, combine the mayonnaise, milk, eggs, cornstarch, and salt and pepper (to taste) in a large bowl.
- Stir in the cheese, beef and onions.
- Pour into two greased pie plates.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.