This colorful citrus winter salad includes orange and pear for a fresh and fruity serving of vegetables. Or add some cooked chicken and make a full meal of it.
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 cup radicchio
- 2 small red onions
- 2 pear
- 1 orange
For the Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Wash the vegetables and cut as follows: Halve the tomatoes, slice the radicchio, lettuce, onion, and pear.
- Peel and cut the orange into wedges. If desired, leave peel on or leave it on pieces for garnish.
- Toss salad ingredients together in a bow.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Lightly drizzle over the salad and serve.
This is a great side dish or appetizer. Make it a full meal by adding some grilled chicken.