Summer is a great time to enjoy cool refreshing drinks. These Citrus Cream Floats combine thirst quenching citrus juices with a bit of honey for sweetness and soda water for bubbles. Topping it with whipped cream (can use coconut cream) makes it a real treat!
- 1 ½ cups grapefruit juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 cups soda water
- Whipped cream for garnish (can use coconut cream)
- Grapefruit slices for garnish
- In a pitcher, stir together the grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, and honey.
- Strain and pour into 4 glasses. You can place a strainer over a glass measuring cup and then pour from the cup into the glasses.
- Divide the club soda among the 4 glasses.
- Top with whipped cream or coconut cream and garnish with grapefruit slices.
Have the ingredients chilled in advance for a cold drink, and use chilled glasses to make it extra refreshing.
This recipe is from Ana of Bites to Brand.