Chocolate goodness and crunchy nuts are a perfect pair in this 5-ingredient Paleo Chocolate Pistachio Fudge! It’s a delicious way to indulge in a holiday treat without overloading on unhealthy ingredients.
This fudge needs to stay cold, so you remember to keep it in the freezer until ready to serve. No need to thaw!
- Combine almond butter and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until the almond butter is warm and the coconut oil has melted. Mix well.
- Add the cocoa powder and maple syrup and mix well with a whisk. There shouldn’t be any lumps.
- Add all but 2 tablespoons of the chopped pistachios and gently fold in.
- Line a 4 x 6 inch pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Pour the fudge into the prepared pan. Tap to release any air bubbles and spread as evenly as possible. Top with the reserved chopped pistachios.
- Let chill in the freezer for at least 4 hours. Overnight is better.
- Cut into 5 even rows. Cut each row into 3 squares. Serve immediately or store in a sealed container in the freezer. You can serve immediately from the freezer. No need to thaw.
- If you spray your spatula with a bit of nonstick spray before spreading the fudge in the pan, it will spread much better.
- For neater cutting, run very hot tap water over your knife and then wipe it dry before slicing the fudge.