Chocolate Chip Walnut Snack Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flours, sugar, psyllium, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Add the beaten eggs, vanilla, and honey and stir again until all the flour is moistened.
- Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Place the mixture in the baking pan and spread it out and press down firmly. I use my hand inside a baggie for this.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° or until brown on top and done in the center.
To make bars, I make one cut in the middle going lengthwise. Then I cut in half the other direction, cut each half in half and then cut each of those in half.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chocolate-chip-walnut-snack-bars/