Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups rice flour
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, starches, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together the butter and sugars for a couple of minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix just until the flour is all moistened.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoon sized balls on an ungreased cookies sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 8–10 minutes, until brown on the edges. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chocolate-chip-cookies/