Yield 1 serving
- 2 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey (or any sweetener in desired amount)
Optional Add Ins
- In a small bowl, stir together the chia seeds, almond milk, and honey. Let sit for 15 minutes, stirring about half way through.
- Stir in desired add-ins or put on top.
- Any milk or water will work in place of the almond milk.
- Your add-ins will affect the moisture level. If your pudding is too thin after 15 minutes, add a bit more chia seeds and give them time to soak. If it's too thick, stir in more milk. Then adjust your recipe the next time.
- This can be made in advance and refrigerated for on-the-go eating.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/chia-pudding-dessert-or-snack/