The following is a sponsored post written by CeliAction. They are continuing to seek volunteers for their study. I think it’s important to note that the drug is a mixture of two different enzymes. If you have celiac disease, I believe the study is worth your consideration. Be sure to check out the website for more information. Questions in the comments will be responded to by a CeliAction representative.
Did you know there isn’t a single drug approved to treat celiac disease? Currently, attempting a gluten-free diet is the only option recommended by doctors, but a clinical research study called the CeliAction Study is researching if an investigational drug improves any symptoms of the disease.
You may qualify for the CeliAction Study if you:
- Have been diagnosed with celiac disease by a healthcare professional
- Are attempting to be on a gluten-free diet
- Have experienced at least one moderate or severe symptom of celiac disease in the past month
If you participate in the CeliAction Study, you:
- Will be able to maintain your current diet restrictions
- Will be provided with study-related care at no cost
- Do not need medical insurance to take part
- May be compensated for time and travel
- Will help advance medical research for celiac disease
To learn more about this research study and see if you qualify, visit www.CeliActionStudy.com or call 1-855-3333-ACT.