Sorghum Flour Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup sorghum flour
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter or oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon lemon zest or lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- Beat the butter, add the eggs, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and buttermilk alternately, starting and ending with the dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 325° for 50 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes and transfer to a wire rack.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/bundt-cake-with-sorghum-flour/