- 1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Beat together the flour, milk, eggs, butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Add half the blueberries and stir for 20 seconds.
- Fill waffle iron with the batter and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the remaining blueberries.
Ana used Gluten-Free Cafe All-Purpose Baking Mix which includes xanthan gum and is made from rice, sorghum, and tapioca flours. A similar mix should work well in this recipe.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/blueberry-waffles/