Waffles are a fun breakfast for kids and adults, and these gluten-free blueberry waffles are sure to make everyone happy!
I you have kids or particularly enjoy waffles, then purchasing a waffle maker is definitely worth while. Some make round waffles and others square. I have a square waffle maker, and I sometimes wonder if round would be easier than trying to spread the batter into the corners of the square. But I don’t think shape really matters.
Some waffle makers make Belgian waffles, which are much larger than a regular waffle. But most waffle recipes should work for regular or Belgian waffles. It will simply affect the number of waffles that are made.
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Beat together the flour, milk, eggs, butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Add half the blueberries and stir for 20 seconds.
- Fill waffle iron with the batter and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with the remaining blueberries.