Black Bean Guacamole
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup canned black beans, strained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Serve chilled with Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers or Crunchmaster® Sea Salt Multi-Grain Crackers.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/black-bean-guacamole-and-crunchmaster-giveaway/