Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day, I have a recipe that, although it is not Irish, is green! This Black Bean Guacamole is a fun twist on traditional guacamole. While the recipe does call for 1/4 cup sour cream, I bet you could use a dairy-free sour cream or yogurt or even additional mayo. This is the kind of recipe that you can adapt and get creative with.
This recipe comes to us from Crunchmaster®, the makers of gluten-free, non GMO crackers that I know many of you enjoy. So you don’t want to miss the giveaway (with 3 winners!) down below.
Black Bean Guacamole
- 3 large ripe avocados, peeled, seeded and diced
- ½ cup canned black beans, strained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh jalapeno
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Serve chilled with Crunchmaster® Original Multi-Seed Crackers or Crunchmaster® Sea Salt Multi-Grain Crackers.
Crunchmaster® Giveaway (Closed)
Three winners will receive a six pack sampler of Crunchmaster® products!
- This giveaway is limited to U.S. and Canadian residents 18 and older.
- One entry per person.
- Enter by leaving a comment on this blog post telling me what your favorite Crunchmaster® product is (or which you want to try the most).
- The giveaway begins March 15, 2015 and ends on March 20, 2015 at 11:59 pm eastern time.
No purchase is necessary. Odds of winning are based on the number of entries. The winners will be randomly chosen and will be contacted by email. The winners will have 24 hours to respond. If the winner does not respond, a new winner will be randomly chosen.