- 1 small beet
- 1 gala apple
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 6 ice cubes
- Scrub the beet, trim, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Scrub the apple, core, and cut into chunks.
- Scrub and trim the carrot and cut into1-inch chunks
- Peel the orange, cut into chunks, and remove all seeds.
- Place all ingredients in your blender and process according to blender instructions or until all chunks are blended and the smoothie is smooth!
If not using organic ingredients, you may want to peel the carrot and apple.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/beet-smoothie/