Beef and Pepperoni Soup
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 ounces turkey pepperoni
- pepper to taste
- In a skillet, sauté the ground beef, onion, pepper, and garlic, breaking up the beef and cooking until it is no longer pink.
- In a large sauce pan, combine all ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/beef-pepperoni-soup/