- salmon filet
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- dried basil
- dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Lay sheets of foil going both directions in a baking dish or cookie sheet. The foil should be long enough that you can wrap up the salmon and fold over the edges so it is pretty well sealed.
- Place the salmon filet on top of the foil. Drizzle olive oil generously over top the fish.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over top of that.
- Sprinkle with salt, basil, and parsley to taste.
- Fold up the foil, sealing it well so the juices won’t leak out.
- Bake at 375° about 30 minutes. The length of time will depend on the thickness of the fillet.
- Open the foil very carefully because steam will escape. Test for doneness. If you have a very large filet, you may want to remove parts that are done and return the thickest center part to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with Remoulade Sauce or Tartar Sauce.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/baked-salmon/