Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
- Cut the chicken breasts into serving sized pieces and pound to an even thickness. You can do this by placing the thicker parts inside a plastic bag and hitting with the flat side of a meat mallet or other heavy object.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish with one quart of brine solution. Let sit in the refrigerator for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Drain, rinse, and pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle each piece with onion garlic pepper and wrap with one piece of bacon.
- Heat skillet and coat with a small amount of oil. Add chicken and cook about 8 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Broil for several minutes until bacon is crispy on top.
Courses Main Dish
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/bacon-wrapped-chicken-breasts/