Avocado Spinach Soup
Yield 4 - 6
- 2 avocados
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (save a few for garnish)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teasooon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup water (or more for thinner soup)
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place the avocados through cayenne pepper in a blender. Slowly add a cup of water and blend until smooth. Add more water if you like a thinner soup.
- Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves, chopped tomato, and a sprinkle of freshly ground pepper.
- Serves 12 as appetizers or 4-6 as a meal.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/avocado-spinach-soup/