Yield 4 - 6
From Nourishing Meals by Alissa Segersten & Tom Malterre. Used with permission
- 4 bone-in, skin-on organic chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup fruit-sweetened apricot jam
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or wheat-free tamari
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or toasted sesame oil
- 1 - 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Rinse the chicken, pat it dry, and place it in an 8-inch square or 7 x 11 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the jam, coconut aminos, olive oil, and ginger, then pour over the chicken. Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature, or cover the dish and place it in the refrigerator to marinate for up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Pour off any excess marinade from the dish and place it in the oven. Bake the chicken for 25 - 30 minutes or until the juices run clear.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/apricot-glazed-chicken-from-nourishing-meals/