Applesauce Muffins (Paleo)
Yield 10 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour (I use Honeyville)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° F and grease 10 muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the eggs, applesauce, vanilla, and honey. Mix until combined.
- Spoon into 10 muffin cups and sprinkle the chopped walnuts.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/applesauce-muffins-paleo/