Almond Butter Protein Balls
Yield 24 balls
- In a bowl, stir together the almond butter, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add the coconut, protein powder, and sunflower seeds and stir to combine.
- Add the melted coconut oil a little at a time using only enough to get the mixture wet enough to hold together well. The amount needed may vary depending on your almond butter, but 1 Tablespoon works well for me.
- Roll into 1-inch balls. Refrigerate and serve when chilled.
- You could try coating the balls in coconut or finely ground nuts.
- Also consider stirring in some mini chocolate chips.
Recipe by Gluten-Free Homemaker at https://glutenfreehomemaker.com/almond-butter-protein-balls/