Today I’m asking all of you, my readers, to write something for me! I would like to get to know you better, to hear your story, and find out how I can help you more. I would also like for all of you to get to know each other a little bit and learn from each other. Here is what I propose.
You tell me about yourself and/or your family by sending me an email with the following kind of information:
- Who in your family eats gluten-free?
- How long have they been gf?
- Why are they gf?
- Stories about becoming gf (diagnosis, medical problems, behavioral problems, how you found out about the gf diet, etc.)
- How the gf diet has helped.
- What kind of information are you looking for? (getting started, cooking, recipes, health issues, etc.)
- How would you encourage someone else on a gf diet?
I will excitedly receive your emails and read them thoroughly. I will then choose some (depending on how many I receive) that I will write about and post on my blog as an introduction to that particular person or family (using first names only). Pictures would be welcome. If you are a blog author, I would include that information also. I would love for this to become an ongoing weekly feature to my blog.
Please email your gluten-free story to me by clicking on the link in this sentence, or using the “Contact” button at the top of the page. I look forward to hearing from you!