First, I totally forgot to mention this week that NEXT WEEK has a theme of cold treats. Some of you have already linked to a cold treat post in recent weeks. You can link the same post again if you like, add a new one, or do something different than a cold treat. Remember, the theme is only a suggestion. What do I mean by a cold treat? A cold dessert, Italian ice, ice cream, cold beverage, anything cold that’s a treat for you. And, it doesn’t have to be a recipe. You could tell us what gluten-free cold treats you like to buy.
Here’s the July review with my posts listed next to the date.
- Potato Pie
- Simply Sugar & Gluten- Free (A Simple Homemade, Lower- Fat Vinaigrette)
- Corn Bread Pizza
- The W.H. O. L.E. Gang (blast from the past)
- Simply Sugar & Gluten- Free (Fresh Apple Cake)
- Heather @Celiac Family (7- layer salad)
- Cheeseburger Rice
- Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (fig bars w/ice cream)
- The W.H.O.L.E. Gang (chicken pot pie)
- Banana Cake
- Heather (Chocolate Souffle)
- The W.H.O.L.E. Gang- Ostrich Steak Strips Stir-fry
- The W.H.O.L.E. Gang-DF, GF Blueberry Ice Cream & Blueberry/Blackberry Mini Pies
- Breakfast for Dinner