Valentine’s Day chocolates and other treats often contain gluten or have the possibility of cross contamination. Homemade treats a fun to make, usually taste better, and are certain to save you money.
I have gathered some Valentine’s Day recipes on my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board. They are mostly dessert and treat ideas. Here are ten of my favorites.
- Cherry Chocolate Cupcakes – Lifetime Moms
- Peanut Butter Cups – The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Pomegranate Sherbet – Gluten Free Easily
- Raspberry-Beet Cupcakes – Cooking on the Weekends
- Chocolate Truffle Cake – Gluten-Free Goddess
- Chocolate Soufflé – Martha Stewart
- Chocolate Fondue (Dairy Free) – Cook It Allergy Free
- Cappuccino Cupcakes (Low Carb) – All Day I Dream About Food
- Chocolate Raspberry Paleo Fudge – Edible Harmony
- Chocolate Casher Truffles (Vegan) – Go Dairy Free
Visit my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board for even more ideas!