Surfing Saturday is a weekly feature where I share with you links from around the Internet. The topics I cover reflect topics that are of interest to me and which might also be of interest to you. I usually include the following categories, though it might change from time to time:
- Gluten-Free and/or Celiac Information – These could be links to news articles, studies, or general information. Please read the disclaimer below.
- Cooking/Recipes – The recipes in these links are not necessarily gluten free, but if not, they are usually easily adaptable or I just think they might inspire you to make a similar gluten-free version.
- Home/Family – This is a broad category that can cover all kinds of topics such as cleaning, parenting, gardening, home maintenance, etc.
- Computer – Here you fill find links to articles that will help you in using the computer, downloads which might be useful, online tools, etc.
- Animal & Nature Photos – I simply enjoy these and share them with you. Occasionally I will link to a video.
- I do not necessarily endorse everything that is written in articles, particularly ones about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet, but I do believe there is useful information or information of interest.
- I do not have an affiliation with any companies, though I may occasionally link to a friend.
- I do not guarantee that all the sites are safe for your computer, but would never link to something that my own software believes might be harmful.
- I try to keep all links family friendly, but I apologize if an inappropriate advertisement shows up on a page. Ads change frequently so I never know what will be there when you click on a link.
You can view previous Surfing Saturday posts here: