As the weather gets colder, I find myself making smoothies less often and hot drinks more often. The problem is it’s harder to get my veggies that way! This Pumpkin Cinnamon Coffee is one way to add a little veggie to your hot drink.
Whether you’re trying to save money at the coffee shop or just indulge yourself in the morning, you’ll enjoy this easy to make coffee with fall flavors.
- ½ cup brewed coffee
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 clove
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Brew coffee as desired.
- Heat almond milk in a saucepan until hot and frothy. Add the vanilla bean and clove and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the vanilla bean and clove. Remove the almond milk foam and set aside.
- Combine the coffee and almond milk then stir in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour into mug and spoon foam on top. Garnish with extra cinnamon and nutmeg.
To amp up the foam, use a milk frother.
If you don't have a vanilla bean, try adding a little vanilla extract instead.