This is a quick and easy pumpkin pudding is a perfect fall dessert. If you use vanilla pudding, it tastes very much like pumpkin pie filling. We like butterscotch which gives a twist to the flavor but still has a hint of pumpkin pie.
- 2 small packages butterscotch pudding
- 1 can (15 ounces) canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix the pudding according to the package instructions. Put it in the refrigerator while you do the next step.
- Combine the pumpkin, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir the pumpkin into the pudding mixing well.
- Top it with cool whip or whipped cream if desired.
More Dessert Recipes