This slow cooker pork chops recipe is from my friend Danielle. As will all her recipes, it’s absolutely delicious. It’s also quick and easy. It’s made with spices you probably already have on hand and only takes about four hours in your crock pot.
Some slow cooker recipes are best left to the cooler months of the year, but this is the kind of recipe you can make year round. It’s a nice change from slow cooked soups and stews and and it’s fall-off-the-bone tender!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup water
- Combine all spices and rub over pork chops, front and back.
- Place the chops into your slow cooker and add the water around the edges.
- Let it cook for 4 –6 hours on low then enjoy!
- The leftover drippings are great over rice or can be made into a gravy for mashed potatoes or noodles if desired.
Danielle is married to Ryan and is the happy mom of little Rory and a turtle named Grimace. She has been successfully following the specific carbohydrate diet since 2011 to treat Crohn’s Disease and loves to cook and bake items that are delicious and healthy!