Here’s a meme that seemed like fun and lets you get to know me a little better. The problem is that I really don’t have “favorites.” I just chose things that would be high on my list.
The pictures answer these questions:
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
To play, visit Big Huge Labs. Set up your mosaic to be 4 columns by 3 rows. To answer the questions, go to Google image search. Put your answer to each question in the search box and choose a picture from the first three pages. You can right click the picture and then copy image location. When you have filled in all 12 image URLs, click the “create” button. If some of your pictures don’t show up, click the edit button above the mosaic and try a different image. When you’re done, click save to save the mosaic to your computer.
If this sounds like fun to you, play along. I’m not going to tag anyone, but thanks to Jen at Feeling Better Gluten Free for tagging me.