It’s hard to believe, but December is here and Christmas is not far away. Here is a recap of the carnival entries for November. We had some great soup recipes the first week. We’ve had more entries overall, so take a look and make sure you’ve seen them all.
Thank you to everyone who has participated! I hope you are able to visit the other links and leave some comments.
The theme for January 6th is cookies. Many of you will be making cookies over the holidays, and it will be nice to compile our cookie recipes.
- Chicken (or turkey) Pot Pie
- Shirley @ gfe (Thanksgiving–the gfe way)
- Heather (Slow-Cooked Mexican Chicken)
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Cheese Sauce
- Heather @Celiac Family (Red Beans and Rice)
- Shirley @ gfe (Special Turkey Breast)
- Baked Macaroni & Cheese
- Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free (How to Peel a Butternut Squash)
- Shirley @ gfe (Uncondensed Chicken and Rice Casserole)
- The W.H.O.L.E. Gang (Gluten & Dairy Free BBQ Jalapeno Poppers)
- Alta Mantsch (Orange Chicken)
- Heather (Marinated Flank Steak)
- Iris at The Daily Dietribe (Coconut Rice Hot Breakfast Cereal)
- Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free (fried okra)
- Alta (beef stew)
- Iris at The Daily Dietribe (Autumn Squash Soup)
- Shirley @ gfe (Everything Soup)