October’s clean kitchen task shouldn’t be too time consuming. All you have to do is thoroughly clean any small ovens you have such as a microwave oven, toaster oven, or other countertop oven.
I do not have a toaster oven, but I do have a NuWave Oven which I really like. It’s easy to clean, but I will give it a little extra attention this month.
- Remove the glass plate and wash it thoroughly
- Remove the loose piece with wheels (if yours is loose) and wash that thoroughly. Otherwise wipe off the wheels as best you can.
- Use a natural cleaner such as Bon Ami Liquid All-Purpose Cleaner to clean the inside and outside of the oven.
- If your microwave sits on the counter top, unplug it and pull it out. Clean the back and underside of the oven.
- If your microwave hangs over your stove, be sure to clean the underside well.
- You might want to use a toothbrush to clean areas where there are grooves or vents.
What are your tips for cleaning a microwave oven?