As I promised last month, we’ll finish cleaning the inside of cabinets this month by focusing on the lower cabinets.
I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to copy and paste the information I posted on upper cabinets.
If you have a closet pantry, continue working on that this month. Consider it a large cabinet.
What the job will look like for me:
- Take it one cabinet at a time.
- Remove everything from the cabinet.
- Clean the inside shelves and walls of the cabinet (the doors were done in March).
- Clean the contents of the cabinet if needed (some of my flour containers need a good cleaning).
- Organize and replace the contents of the cabinet (throw out, put in a different place, put in a container that works better, etc.)