Food is very dear to us and our families. When your diet is restricted, however, figuring out what to eat becomes harder. The goal of this weekly carnival is to provide people with gluten-free eating ideas.
I would love for you to participate in this carnival, and participation is easy. Every Tuesday night (about 10:00 pm EST) I will put up a new “Gluten-Free Wednesday” post. You will be able to add your link until midnight on Thursday. Please read over these guidelines, and you’ll know what to do.
1. All links should provide a gluten-free eating idea. You don’t have to have a gluten-free blog. Many meal ideas are naturally gluten free.
2. You do not have to provide a recipe. Gluten-free product reviews, menu plans, or even restaurant reviews are welcome. We’re looking for ideas. Recipes are definitely appreciated, though.
3. Please provide a text link to my site somewhere in your post. This helps others to find the carnival, and is simple blog etiquette.
4. When you add your carnival link, please enter the permalink to your post, not a link to your homepage. This keeps people from having to search for the post if they follow the link at a later time. It also allows you to use an older post. You can usually get the permalink by clicking on the blog post title and then copying it from the address bar.
5. Please do not link to a post where you are hosting your own blog carnival.
6. Please do not host your own Gluten-Free Wednesdays carnival.
7. If you would like to use the above button or the smaller one below, please save the image to your computer and upload it to your blog.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.