Happy June! Summer is officially almost here, and I look forward to all the summertime recipes that will be linked up here over the next few months.
Gluten Free in the News
If you want to stay up to date with gluten-free information, check out my new series Gluten Free in the News and on the Web which will be posted every other Saturday.
Did you know that foods labeled gluten free can actually contain gluten? Read these 5 Gluten-Free Facts to find out why.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Roasted Black Bean Sweet Potato Cakes – Gluten Free Easily
- Mint Matcha Green Tea Cupcakes – Nom Yum & Free
- Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Truffles – Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Make Your Own Lara Bars – Counter Culture Living
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.