Hi everyone! Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays. This carnival is all about sharing gluten-free eating ideas, so link up yours and browse the others.
4th of July Recipes
Whether you’re hosting a cookout, looking for something to take to one, or simply looking for gluten-free 4th of July recipes to serve your family, this week’s recipe round up will give you some great ideas.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Spinach and Blue Salad – Gluten Free Yummy
- Lentil, Mushroom and Coconut Curry – Comfort Bites
- Chocolate Zucchini Truffles – Veggie Quest
- Fudgy Paleo Brownies – Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
Avocado Spinach Soup – A guest post from Heather of Gluten-Free Cat.
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.
!!!!! Before Adding Your Link !!!!!!
Please be sure that you have followed the guidelines linked to above and added a link back here. I love promoting your entries on Facebook and selecting highlights each week, but I will not do so if your entry does not link back. Thanks!