Happy Wednesday! I’m glad you’re here. This carnival is all about sharing gluten-free eating ideas. So if you have one to share or are looking to find ideas, you’re in the right place.
This week you can enter to win a copy of Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry. It’s a great cookbook with recipes you will enjoy, even if you are not on a paleo diet.
Buying Gluten-Free Food
If you’re new to the gluten-free diet, you might benefit from my post about 9 Places to Buy Gluten-Free Food.
Last Week’s Highlights
- No-Bake Energy Bars – Waldorf (Inspired) Moms
- Honey Roasted Apricots with Coconut Vanilla Pudding – The Savory Lotus
- 3 Healthy Milk Alternatives That are Easy to Make – A Nutritional Makeover
- Fiesta Corn Salad – Easy to Be Gluten Free
Paleo Bread – This recipe is from Elana’s new cookbook.
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.
!!!!! Before Adding Your Link !!!!!!
Please be sure that you have followed the guidelines linked to above and added a link back here. I love promoting your entries on Facebook and selecting highlights each week, but I will not do so if your entry does not link back. Thanks!