Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to participate in Gluten-Free Wednesdays. Whether you’re leaving a link or just browsing for new recipes, I’m glad you’re here.
May’s menu plan is available. You can find out how to download it in this week’s gluten-free menu plan.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Spinach and Feta Crepes – Easy to Be Gluten Free
- No-Grain Quick Bread Squares – The Auld Grey Mare
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons – Real Food Forager
- Vegetable Chow Mein – Gluten Free A – Z Blog
These Almond Flour Scones are a delicious treat without a lot of carbs, and they would be perfect for a Mother’s Day brunch or tea.
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.