Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by. I have a lot to share with you today, so please look over the information below.
If you have a dog (or just want to see a picture of mine), be sure to read my review and enter the giveaway of Dynamo Dog Treats. They’re grain free and made in the US.
You can save money this month on several gluten-free items on Amazon. Read my review of Bare Fruit and Miracle Noodles here.
Top 20 Gluten-Free Desserts
Iris at The Daily Dietribe is doing a gluten-free health challenge. This challenge will pair 6 women with their own health coaches. She has room for two more people and is running a contest, which you have until this Friday to enter. You can read more about the health challenge here.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Ramp Pesto Pasta – Spiced Curiosity
- Asian Pear Chevre Salad – Gluten Free Yummy
- Moist & Plummy Carrot Cake Bars – Living a Renaissance Life
- Enchilada Lasagna – The Tasty Alternative
- Baked Brie & Apple-Pear Compote – Poor and Gluten Free
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.