Happy May! I don’t know about you, but I love the month of May. Flowers are in bloom, weather is mild, and kids are finishing school. It’s just an all around nice month, and here we are kicking it off with this Gluten-Free Wednesdays carnival.
I’m sure you have some great gluten-free eating ideas to share with us, so leave your link (with a link back in your post) and take a look at the other links that are shared.
Using Mason Jars
I shared about some new Mason jars I bought and how I like to use them. I’d love to hear your ideas for using Mason jars.
If you need weekly menu ideas, here are is this week’s gluten-free menu plan. The May menu will be coming up later this week.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Banana Coconut Cream Pie – Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
- Easy Raw Macaroons – Eat Play Love More
- Green Bean Salad with Bacon and Pineapple – Andrea’s Kitchen
- Cheesy Lentils and Greens – Stealthy Mom
- Double Blueberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze – Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
Ground Beef and Green Beans is a tasty low-carb slow cooker meal.
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.