Today (Wednesday) is the last day to enter for a chance to win some Glutino sea salt crackers. Read my review and enter the giveaway here.
Moving has its challenges for anyone, but when you also have gluten-free kids to care for it gets more difficult. This week Janelle shares about moving with gluten-free kids.
Last Week’s Highlights
- Peanut Butter Pie – Part-Time Health Nut
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Mug Pudding – Gluten Free Easily
- Coconut Flour Pancakes – Real Food Outlaws
- Quinoa Blueberry Mini Loaves – Scratch Mommy
- Sticky Chicken – Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.