Hi everyone! Welcome to Gluten-Free Wednesdays. In case you missed last week, there are a few changes. Mainly the addition of two co-hosts as mentioned below. That means more visibility for your links and more links for everyone to enjoy!
Gluten-Free Camp Contest & Tent Giveaway
Rudi’s is hosting a Happy Camper Contest to give kids an opportunity to win a scholarship to attend a gluten-free overnight camp. They’re also offering a Coleman tent giveaway to one of my readers. Click here to get more details.
Last Week’s Highlights
As usual, there were many great recipes linked up last week. Here are a few you might want to try.
- Crockpot Beef Stew – I Will Run for Chocolate
- Chocolate Chip Muffins – Cook Eat Paleo
- Homemade Pancake Mix – Waldorf (Inspired) Moms
- Mini Chocolate Chess Pies – Gluten Free in Orlando
The most popular entry last week was:
Jelly Donut Muffins from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back to one of the three co-hosts. (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
Note: I may choose to use your submitted photo if sharing your link on Facebook or highlighting it in next week’s post. If you have a problem with that, please let me know.