Last Week’s Highlights: With Valentine’s Day next week, I’m highlighting a few chocolate recipes.
- Chocolate Pudding – A Cozy Place Called Home
- Mini Hazelnut Chocolates – Good Girl Gone Green
- Samoa Cookie Pudding – Anne-Marie Cain
- Grain-Free Chocolate Truffle Cake – Small Footprint Family
- Flourless Brownies – Laura’s Gluten Free Pantry
My Submission: I’m submitting a chocolate recipe also.
The Carnival: Please read!
- Keep the links to gluten-free eating ideas (recipes, reviews, menus)
- If you’re new, please read the guidelines.
- Leave a link back (I will not highlight any recipes that do not link back.)
- Thanks for participating!
If you get this post by email, remember to click over to the site later in the day or sometime tomorrow to see what great ideas have been gathered here.